Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Response

Genesis 4:7 - You will be accepted if you respond in the right way.  But if you refuse to respond correctly, then watch out!  Sin is waiting to attack and destroy you, and you must subdue it.

How we react says a lot about our character.  If we let our temper get the better of us, we are not responding correctly.  We are letting sin run our lives.  If we are patient and respectful, God's love will shine on us.

God has truly blessed me.  Because of His love and patience, I'm able to control my temper and react correctly.  I know I am not perfect, but I'm better than I used to be.

Dear Lord, thank You so much for Your eternal patience and undying love by letting the Holy spirit work in me.  I am so much better because of You.  Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment