Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Shelter

Psalm 73:28 - But for me, how good it is to be near God!  I have made the Sovereign Lord my shelter, and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things You do.

I love to tell people how I came to know Jesus.  We all should.  It should never be anything we are afraid of or embarrassed about.  We are so fortunate to have Him in our lives.  He loves us like no one can.  That's something worth sharing.

Because of this passage, I will proudly share God's love with anyone and everyone.  I have been so blessed by Him, everyone should know what that feels like.

Dear Lord, I thank You for loving me like no other can.  Your blessings for me have been countless.  I hope I can do You justice when I share about You.  Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment