Saturday, June 16, 2012

Responsibility

Proverbs 24:12 - Don't try to avoid responsibility by saying you didn't know about it.  For God knows all hearts, and He sees you.  He keeps watch over your soul, and He knows you knew!  And He will judge all people according to what they have done.

By lying to God, we are only hurting ourselves.  He knows the truth.  He knows our hearts.  Accept responsibility for your sinful nature, and confess it to Him.  He will save you from yourself.

Because of this passage, I will work harder to accept my responsibility for my salvation.  I can only go to Heaven through Jesus, and I want Him in my life.

Dear God, I accept my role in my salvation.  I confess my sins to You, God, and beg for your forgiveness and mercy.  Please heal me Lord, so that I may know You.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment