Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hope

Acts 24:15-16 - "I have hope in God, just as these men do, that He will raise both the righteous and the ungodly.  (16) Because of this, I always try to maintain a clear conscience before God and everyone else.

Paul, while he was defending himself at trial, made it known that he had nothing to hide and had done nothing wrong.  His hope was in God judging him fairly, not the courts.

If I went to meet God today, would I have a clear conscience?  I like to tell people that I am still a work in progress and I'm striving to receive God's favor.  I still have work to do, but I believe God has me on the right path.

Dear Lord God, please keep me on this straight and narrow path You have placed me on, so I can find favor through Your saving grace.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment